KOM announces the availability of ironclad WORM data protection on any HDD or SSD SAN array with the KOMpliance i-Gateway. Vendor-Neutral and half the cost of Centera!
Read all about it >>
Compliance concerns drive purchase decisions for secure storage solutions that promote business continuity, disaster recovery, eDiscovery and other compliance requirements like SEC, SOX, and PCI.
Learn how KOMpliance Secure Storage solutions address the specific needs and challenges of our customer’s business and IT environments while increasing their return on investment.
Security & Protection
- Absolute protection from change or deletion of archived transaction and customer data using e-WORM, our patented hard disk WORM technology.
- AES-256 encryption protects privacy of customer data, confidential documents and company emails.
- SHA-256 digital signature for authentication.
- Customization of policies for individual file groups.
- Retention policies are automatically enforced.
- Retention periods can be extended but never removed or shortened.
- Secure Data shredding means that information in deleted files is truly gone and can never be misused.
Easy Integration & High Performance
- Proven compatibility with enterprise DMS, ECM, RMS, ERP, RIS/PACS systems and email applications from most major vendors.
- Open standards and protocols simplify integration with existing systems.
- High-performance archiving and retrieval rates keep up with the heaviest workloads.
Flexible & Cost Efficient
- Appliance form factor supports rapid installation and setup.
- Vendor agnostic (non-proprietary) connectors means reduced costs and no vendor lockin.
- Windows Server OS leverages in-house IT expertise and supports large Windows application ecosystem.
- Leverage existing FC/iSCSI SAN resources.
- Multiple Storage Server and SAN Gateway configurations.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity options available.
Call us for a demonstration +1 (613) 599-7205.