KOM announces the availability of ironclad WORM data protection on any HDD or SSD SAN array with the KOMpliance i-Gateway. Vendor-Neutral and half the cost of Centera!
Read all about it >>
Safeguarding Data With KOMpliance
Seems like enterprises, government agencies and healthcare organizations are under constant attack today. It’s in all the headlines and there are probably many more that we haven’t even heard about. A major data loss can cripple a firm or even put it out of business.
Safeguarding your data should not add to the complexity and challenges of meeting the everyday demands of the business. Secure data storage can be simple to deploy, use and fit into the IT environment and budget but more importantly keep digital assets safe from internal and external threats while always accessible.
- Data must be protected from being overwritten, erased or otherwise accidentally or maliciously altered.
- Data must be backed up and safely stored - so it is available for restoration.
- Data protection requirements are defined by government regulations, industry business practices and corporate policies.
So what’s the first thing you should do to protect your data? Get KOMpliance!
How KOMpliance Protects Data
- Protected files cannot be altered by viruses, malware, accidents, hackers, or by employees and contractors with application or OS administrative access levels.
- File protection policies are applied as soon as files are created. This unique capability eliminates the window in which a file is left unsecured pending the actual archival process.
- Protection policies are automatically applied to files independent of the physical storage location.
- AES-256 encryption prevents data tampering and enforces privacy.
- SHA-256 signatures provide data authentication for every retained file.
- Direct Write feature eliminates the possibility of corruption during the write process. This can occur in systems that employ intermediate agents or file restoration processes.
- Secure data shredding enforces NIST compliant shredding on every deleted file, reducing risk and limiting liability.
Don't wait to hit the headlines, call for a free quote +1 (613) 599-7205