Attunity and KOM Networks partner to deliver a complete and easy-to-use solution for secure file transfer and archiving to meet compliance and regulatory needs.
Check it out and share >>
Create a Vendor Neutral Archive
for Image Management
Today, image silos in Healthcare are commonplace. Unfortunately, this does not support a patient-centric view of images, and it does not support the patient as they navigate the healthcare environment. A vendor neutral shared central repository has been an aspiration of Information Technology in Healthcare for many years. And now it is achievable and affordable with KOMpliance.
KOMpliance Secure Vendor Neutral Archive storage is in wide use by healthcare organizations to provide a unified image archive repository, manage image lifecycle to address retention, centralize storage capacity management, enable image exchange and enable disaster recovery and, most importantly, increase security.
KOMpliance Vendor Neutral Archive Benefits
When images are stored in a KOMpliance VNA, individual imaging departments are no longer held hostage by legacy challenges when acquiring newer more innovative technology.
- Mandated retention periods for images are many times longer than the effective life of storage technologies and media.
- KOMpliance systems include ILM features that automate time-consuming IT tasks including data migration.
Highly Scalable, Easily Expanded
Medical images are typically large files, accounting for more than 80 percent of the volume of a patient's electronic record.
- With a range of base and incremental storage capacities between 1TB and 1000TB available, image storage capacity can easily be expanded by just as much as needed and without any system downtime.
- KOMpliance can be deployed as either a Gateway to existing SAN storage or as a stand-alone secure NAS Storage Server enabling affordable storage expansion and centralized storage management.
KOMpliance solutions use all open standards and protocols and are platform and application agnostic. DICOM and non-DICOM data is secured and retained in its native format.
- No vendor lock-in removes concerns about compatibility, interoperability, data migration and keeping stored images secure and always available.
- KOMpliance Gateways and Servers are widely used for extending the backend storage capacity of many different PACS systems.
Regulatory and Standards Compliant
- Absolute protection from change or deletion of archived image files using our patented e-WORM HDD WORM technology.
- Long-term, archive-capable, HIPAA-compliant.
- Meets DICOM conformance & HL7 storage requirements.
Implement a KOMpliance Vendor Neutral Archive today and see significant savings both now and in the future.
Speak with a KOMpliance expert today for help with your health image management needs.
Call us now +1 613-599-7206