Attunity and KOM Networks partner to deliver a complete and easy-to-use solution for secure file transfer and archiving to meet compliance and regulatory needs.
Check it out and share >>
Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
KOMpliance is Security, Availability, Retention & Disposition of Information at a Lower Cost
In regulated industry sectors, decades-long mandated data retention periods are not uncommon. In a few cases retention periods are "forever." Even periods of a decade or two can easily exceed lifetimes of storage equipment and even technologies. Efficiently protecting and ensuring the availablity of data over these time periods requires automated processes.
Having a comprehensive Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) strategy is a critical component of overall IT department strategies for companies seeking to maximize the value of their data, meet their data storage compliance requirements, and control or reduce associated management costs.
- Effective management of information – archiving, retrieving and disposing of information generated by various users and applications – can reduce data management costs, speed up business processes, and improve company profits.
- Poorly managed, information can significantly increase data storage costs and slow business processes, negatively affecting company profits.
Learn more about KOM Networks' Adaptive ILM Solution
KOMpliance Features Include
- Automated data migration policies that determine where files are re-distributed throughout the various storage classes.
- N-directional migration policies that optimize the utilization and access performance of the data on a continuous basis.
- Comprehensive data retention policies that ensure your data is protected according to the set rules. Retention periods can be extended but never reduced.
- Real-time policy engine that dynamically adapts to changes in demand & storage requirements.
- Volumes that are digitally signed to ensure that files have not been corrupted, tampered with, or modified.
ILM Solution Benefits
- Improved storage utilization and application performance
- Enhanced data protection
- Simplified management through increased automation
- Optional Automated data replication to on- or off-site archival media devices
- Automated and fully transparent archiving to regulatory compliance hard drive WORM
- Highest level of data integrity by uniquely authenticating archived media with a SHA-256 digital signature
- Enabling compliance with corporate and legal regulations.
- Significant Cost Savings!
Call to find out how KOM's ILM can help save you time & money +1 (613) 599-7205.