KOM and APOS Safeguard SAP® BusinessObjects™ with APOS Storage Center and KOMpliance. Together the integrated solution provides optimal protection of SAP data throughout its lifecycle and enable customers to improve system performance, maximize storage efficiency, and address long-term storage and regulatory compliance requirements.
Check it out and share >>
It's Complicated, But KOMpliance Makes It Easy
Your company’s data is obviously valuable. A major loss of data can effectively halt most of a company's day-to-day operations or even put it out of business. This fact reflects the intrinsic value of business data.
This data, or more precisely the ability to retain, search for and retrieve it, also has value. Complying with retention regulations and policies and being able to satisfy legal discovery requests in a timely manner is necessary to avoid legal fines, penalties and civil damages, and may be a prerequisite to getting contracts.
Data retention policies are a critical component of data archiving. Simply moving information into an archive does not constitute effective information lifecycle management. In order to gain the highest benefit from archiving, companies should know what data they have, where it is located, what regulations govern it and how valuable it is to the organization. Well established retention periods with automated, effective, and easy-to-use secure archive storage systems, like KOMpliance, create streamlined, tamper-proof, and uncomplicated data preservation systems.
Learn more about our patented e-WORM technology to automate data retention, security, and regulatory compliance.
How KOMpliance Data Retention Automates Compliance
- KOMpliance Data Retention policies prevent retained files from being moved, deleted, or altered in any way during the retention period.
- Retention policies can be set for individual files, groups of files, or file extensions (.doc, .msg, .eml, .tif, .jpg, .xls, etc.) from specific applications.
- Retention periods can range from Never Expiry permanence, to Fixed-Explicit with periods down to the second. Files can also be retained for Indefinite periods (no explicit expiry).
- Files can be exempted from retention and legal holds can be set on files. Exemptions and holds can later be removed as needed.
- Retention Periods can be extended but never reduced.
- Retained files remain accessible to authorized users and applications.
- Retained files are searchable and can be used in satisfying legal discovery requests.
- Every retained file has a SHA-256 digital signature for data authentication.
- Every WORM storage volume is encrypted for data privacy.
All you have to do now is contact a KOMpliance expert and ask for a free quote +1 (613) 599-7205